The ugliest thing in the world!

I have created the most ugly reticule ever! I am so unhappy with it. But now it’s finished. Started working on it last spring. Found it again tonight while cleaning, just to realize I only need stitch on a braid. I believe it is never to be used for reenactment. But perhaps it can be used for storage. At least I got some new knowledge from this project.

DSC03870 DSC03871

Advertisements

My new 1920s hat

Finally i found time to make some of the things I love the most. Sewing..

Remember that hat from H&M? I’ts finished now!
I decorated it with a feather, velvet fabric and a beaded flower. I absolutely love it! Hopefully it will fit together with the planned flapper dress.

 

DSC00383 DSC00389 DSC00397This was also a part of the Historical Sew Fortnightly – Challenge #9 – Flora and Fauna

 

HUZZAH!

The Sct. Brigitta pattern has been found, and tested. So I will start on the real one tomorrow. Here is some pictures of the finished sample. Hope you enjoy. Hopefully will I be able to post a Tutorial on the Sct. Brigitta Pattern soon. 😀

Sample of the brigitta cap

Hmm.. okay. My sample of the brigitta cap didn’t go that well. It was to small, and i couldn’t seem to tie it the right way. Thank god I didn’t you the expensive fabric!

Oh yeah! I also got my fabric. The wool is not what I imagine, but I can use it for a cape instead.

Patterns for Medieval Chemise

Scan0004

Scan0005

Scan0006

Scan0007

Here is my patterns from the book “nordbomønstre”. I am going to change them a little so I can have a long sleeve and pro haps a little tighter.

When you print them about you just scale them up to 500 % and print it as a poster. Enjoy!